Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act of 2021 (RPM Act)

news / events
admin
Site Admin

Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act of 2021 (RPM Act)

Post by admin »

Street vehicles—cars, trucks, and motorcycles—can't be converted into racecars according to the EPA.
The EPA has announced that enforcement against high performance parts—including superchargers, tuners, and exhaust systems—is a top priority.
Even if you are one of the hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts who contacted Congress in the past, we need your support again!
Tell the bureaucrats in Washington that racecars are off limits!

HOW YOU CAN HELP:
There has already been an unprecedented outpouring of support for the RPM Act this year, with Americans sending over 1.1 million letters asking Congress to pass the legislation. Now that H.R. 3281 has been reintroduced in the U.S. House of Representatives, it is imperative that enthusiasts and motorsports businesses keep up this momentum to get a companion bill introduced in the Senate and urge lawmakers in Washington, D.C. that they must act now to protect the right to convert a motor vehicle into a racecar by voting to pass the bill.

Use our Action Center to send a message to your Senators and Representative to ask them to support the RPM Act.

SEMA members can help spread the word by including links on their websites, social media platforms, storefronts, and garages. Members can also rally their customers, employees, followers, and friends to act. Use the assets found in SEMA's digital toolkit: http://www.sema.org/rpmtools . And don't forget to join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #SaveOurRacecars.
I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead, hunted by scavengers, haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist on this desolate planet. A man reduced to a single instinct: survive.